Sunday, June 19, 2011

One more shout out to my previous Kinder...


Disclaimer:  I am working to get the videos up and running, they work one log on, and then not the next.  Check back soon.

I finally got my pictures from my regular camera downloaded, so here are some more pics of my baby all grown up.  There is a long video, but I love to watch it.  It's like Emma and the little girl next to her (Anne) could not be more opposite on how much effort they want to exert on singing a fun song!!!  Oh Emma, you are one of a kind.


Emma had a short 15 minute program, one song seen above, and stills below...

 Mrs. Low and Emma becoming a first grader



 Emma and her bff Gracie
And honestly, I had to put this in for old time sake.  Emma is 3 1/2 here, and it brings me to tears.  Where did the time go?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo precious!! Thanks for blogging it! It made me cry - wish we could have been there!

Joey said...

oops! That comment was from me! Grandma Jo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...